Reminder for the vegan potluck before Dr. Tuttle's talk
We'll have a vegan potluck before. Price is $8 per adult with a vegan dish for 8 to share, or $12 per adult without a dish.
A few important rules to make this fun and easy for everyone!
• 1. Bring a vegan dish serving 8-10 per adult, using the guidelines below (all the way at the bottom). New to the plant-based/vegan scene? Try our Pinterest board (http://www.pinterest.com/vegsarasota/boards/) for ideas. Not a chef? Order takeout from one of the many great places on the VegSarasota Restaurant (http://www.vegsarasota.com/) list. Wholefoods also has many choices.
• 2. Because of the location, it’s a cash bar only. So instead of a six pack, come early and bring a centerpiece for the table. They will have beer, wine and coconut water available for purchase.
• 3. Bring your own dishes please! Glasses, plates and silverware. Napkins will be provided.
• 4. If coming late, please opt to bring a dessert/snack.
• 5. Bring gear to take your leftovers home!
VegSarasota proudly presents a lecture by Dr. Will Tuttle with a vegan potluck before.
Author of the #1 Amazon best-seller The World Peace Diet (http://www.worldpeacediet.com), Dr. Will Tuttle delivers an inspiring talk about the food we choose, where it comes from, and how it affects us physically, culturally, and spiritually. You will learn how to make positive changes that promote wellness, encourage wisdom and abundance, and minimize our eco-footprints on the Earth.
We'll also have a special appearance by Anne Dinshah, co-author with her father of the new book, Powerful Vegan Messages (http://www.americanvegan.org/PVM.html) from the American Vegan Society.
Doors open at 6. Potluck 6:30 to 7:30
Talk from 7:30 - 8:30