addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VegSarasota Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › National Vegan Bake Sale week - we need a host or hostess! will you help?

National Vegan Bake Sale week - we need a host or hostess! will you help?

A former member
Hi Veg Friends!
Last year we had a super time with our stand at Jessica's Organic Farm in honor of National vegan bake sale day!  This year, Don and I will both be out of town, but are hoping to find someone to carry the torch.  We have a tent, tables, chairs and everything else you need. Please fill out this form or call/email me (liz@lucuma.com) if you have questions!  This is our only definite fundraiser for VegSarasota for the year and is helpful so Don and I aren't footing all the website/meetup/plates & event fee  bills. :) We greatly appreciate everyone's contributions and contributions past! They make our meetups possible!
Thanks in advance!
Liz
Vegsarasota, co-organizer & treasurer