addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › 50 States & 13 Colonies Ride coordination

50 States & 13 Colonies Ride coordination

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi everyone.

I'll be riding in the 50 States & 13 Colonies Ride, sponsored by the Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA) on September 24th and was wondering if anyone else wanted to meet up at the starting line at Kalorama Park (Adams Morgan)

Hope to see you there!

user 6077080
Frankfurt, DE
Post #: 196
I'm signed up again this. year.
Takoma Park, MD
Post #: 9
I am also signed up for this year I will be a Ride Marshal.