addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › 2012 Group Jersey Order Update

2012 Group Jersey Order Update

Gregg
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Greetings Good Folks,

I'm happy to report that we have reached the minimum target number for the group order of the coolest looking group jersey for next year: the 2012 VeloDCity jersey. Many thanks to everybody who have helped make this achievement possible through your purchase, fit session participation, comments and compliments. Preparations are being made to take the next step in the order process however there's a couple of things that need to be resolved. First, for those of you who have yet to place an order, please do so before the end of Friday, September 30th. If you're having any problems with ordering, please contact me to make other arrangements. Second, if you had not participated in any of the fit sessions, please make arrangements with me before the end of the week. The plan is to submit the final order within the next few days for a November delivery date so your help would be greatly appreciated. If you should have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me.

Many regards,
gregg