addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Saturday Night Ride 11/26/11

Saturday Night Ride 11/26/11

Mickey
mieshie
Waldorf, MD
Post #: 57
To all who might want to join: a friend and I are going to do a little night ride from Old Town in Alexandria.

We will be leaving from the vacinity of Chadwicks and Torpedo Factory.

With daytime highs slated to be in pushing the 70 degree mark, it should still be a balmy 60 degrees or so by ride start time. This could be the last time we see such warm evening temperatures for the rest of this year.

Since we both have to work tomorrow, and don't get off till 6pm, we won't start the ride till about 7:30pm.

We will take the Mount Vernon Trail and then jump on 4 Mile Run trail to Shlirlington where we will dine outside with our bikes and munch on their delicious crab fritters, followed up by a flourless chocolate waffle, of course. Oh my god.. Somebody STOP ME!

Bring a decent headlight and a tail light as well if you have one. Both of us will have our blindingly bright headlights, so if you don't have one, just ride behind us.

If you plan to meet us there, please call me on my cell via 240-416-0990 so that we know to expect you.

Should be lots of fun!

-Michie