Join us for fun and fundraising, for Poker and Potluck!
Eat, play, win and take home money for yourself while raising funds for our Humanist Community.
What to bring to Poker N' Potluck Night:
• Yourself, friend if you'd like.
• Drinks and/or snacks to share. We will enjoy an informal potluck.
• $20 per person to buy-into the pot for poker.
- 50% of the pot will automatically go to The Humanist Community.
- Players will be competing for the remaining 50% pot.
- At the end of the night, the player with the most poker chips wins 50% of the buy-in pot.
Poker will be Dealer's Game style or Texas Hold 'em, whichever the group feels comfortable with. If you don't know a type of poker being played, we'll teach you, don't worry!
Beginners are welcome, as we try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is meant to be fun and friendly competition.