addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Video Game Players Message Board › If you want to be in a documentary

If you want to be in a documentary

TJ
user 8330412
Group Organizer
Van Nuys, CA
Post #: 8
I received this letter a few days ago, check it out, if your interested GOOD LUCK.

Hi TJ!

I am a casting director at Doron Ofir Casting and I found your information on Meetup.com. We are doing a new show called Fandom Rising and I was wondering if you can help us out and spread the word around to your members. Any help you can give us appreciated, it's going to be a great show! Please see below for more information, thank you so much!

"FANDOM RISING" will take 8 strangers on a mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new lifestyles and relationships, to boldly go where no fanboy or fangirl has gone before.

Doron Ofir Casting and 495 Productions is proud to launch the search for the most passionately obsessed, proudly self-identified pop culture fanatics from the worlds of comics, graphic novels, sci-fi, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies, and television. If you are a guy or girl and get all the references in "The Big Bang Theory," can quote the Original Trilogy, can spot a Cylon among us, wish you could’ve attended Hogwarts, Starfleet Academy, or Xavier’s School for the Gifted, join the horde, and revere masters of science fiction and fantasy we want you!!!.

Join the Fandom Rising.

Apply now at www.fandomcasting.com