addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

!Silicon Valley Happy Hours! Message Board › Thank You!!

Thank You!!

Monique
RockerMo
San Jose, CA
Thank you for attending the Halloween Costume Party & Social Mingle!

On my music site, Anjan posted great pictures! See link below.

http://www.meetup.com/BayAreaLiveMusic/photos/11448522/173471162/?a=pu2.2_l#173465962­

Thanks again, Anjan and anyone else who is posting photos on the different sites.

The band, the hostesses and I had a really great time!

I hear there was a wait for drinks. I will work on that if I plan another event at this location.

The contest was a blast! Though everyone was dressed up so well, it was hard to pick winners.

I hope you enjoyed yourself. You will see me posting more events

I am hosting a monthly dance/mingle series. Nov. 16th & Dec. 14th -- dates for this year.
Dec 14th, will be a Holiday party themed-event. More information to come.

Until we meetup again,
Monique
Meetup Event Organizer