addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Vizsla Meetup Group Message Board › katherine Plato

katherine Plato

Tamara I.
user 99560592
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
We are supposed to pick up our Vizsla puppy on Sunday from Katherine Plato.
Having a hard time getting a hold of her to confirm when we can pick up the puppy.
We paid our deposit.
Has anyone else gotten a puppy from her?

We are concerned about the lack of communication. My husband and kids and I have our heart set
on getting this puppy. We have waited so long and saved up to get a puppy.
We fell in love with these dogs!

Any comments?

Bryce
user 99985992
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Bryce
user 99985992
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
She is a criminal!
I am so sorry you have become tangled in her web of lies and stealing.

She seemed so kind when promising my family our first pup about 18 months ago. She assured us that a deposit of $500 would secure a choice in her upcoming litter.

Once I paid the deposit, she disappeared. No returned calls, blocked our phone number, no returned emails. I even visited her residence and she refused to come outside. I hounded her for months, but she out willed me. She is truly a bad human being.

Apparently, this is a common practice for this horrible person.

Stay on her and try to fare better than I! Good luck.

Grrrrrr.
Tamara I.
user 99560592
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I am sorry that happened to you and your family.

We go tomorrow to pick up our puppy. We are hopeful that everything will go well.

We will let you know.

Where did you get the male vizsla you have now? Do you recommend them?

Thanks.
Tamara I.
user 99560592
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
We picked up our puppy and all is well.

Katherine was apologetic about the lack of communication and explained that she had been sick.

She was very helpful.

We love our new puppy!

Too busy with the puppy to write any more.

Looking forward to meeting all of you when the puppy is older.

Turned out to be a positive experience.