addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas Voice Acting Meetup Group Message Board › Voice Acting almost...

Voice Acting almost...

Mya A.
user 25370722
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Can anyone point me in the right direction if I want to take Voice acting class? I am new and am looking for suggestions...
Cliff
kalifu
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 56
Certainly the best place to start would be to attend a DVA Newbie's Night. I have them multiple times a year. You will receive an email announcement of the next one coming up. You will get straight talk and VERY valuable information. Plus it's TONS of fun! Hope to see you at the next one.