addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Beach Volleyball Meetup Group Message Board › Banned member- Sheldon Arthur

Banned member- Sheldon Arthur

A former member
All,

Unfortunately I've had to ban a member of this group for inappropriate behavior today. So you are ALL aware, Shelley "Sheldon Arthur" is no longer welcome at ANY event posted on this Meetup site or ANY event posted via VballNetwork.

Art has been made aware this as well. For full transparency, below is my email to Art informing him that Shelley is to be asked to leave at ANY AND ALL Meetup events. If you see him at an event, please show him the door.

Harassment is NOT tolerated within this group!

"Art,
So you are are fully aware, Shelley has been banned from Meetup for a SECOND time for harassing female players. He was given several chances and I have personally spoken to him about his behavior in person TWICE last indoor season with a warning that he would be banned the next time I heard of further harassment.

Unfortunately, that time has come.

Shelley is no longer welcome at ANY Meetup event, this includes Kevin's events, VballNetwork events, and ANY event you post on this site. His presence is no longer welcome amongst the group. This is for the safety and sanctity of the entire group. We WILL NOT tolerate harassment.

Should you continue to allow harassment at your events, you too will be banned.
- Christine"

Should anyone have any questions on this matter or experiences harassment in the future, I urge you to let your event organizer know at that event immediately. If appropriate actions are not taken I want to know about it. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Christine Mortensen