addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Single Volunteers of NE Ohio Message Board › Thanks for offering to help with this years Riversweep project

Thanks for offering to help with this years Riversweep project

Pat P.
user 7736493
Strongsville, OH
Thanks for offering to help with this years Riversweep project tomorrow, Saturday, May 11th.

As mentioned in the project description, we'll be meeting on the outside patio on the river of the  Powerhouse / Cleveland Aquarium  building (2000 Sycamore in the Flats).  Parking is free if you get there before 9:30: just tell them that you are there to volunteer for Riverfest. Let's try to get there by 8:45.

I assume that there will be other volunteer groups there also so you'll have to look for me. You can see what my profile picture looks like and I'll plan on wearing a red polo shirt.

Riversweep will give us garbage bags but you'll probably want to bring your own gloves.

There is a picnic/party of Riversweep volunteers immediately afterwards in nearby Tremont or we can simple retire to the Harbor Inn right next door for a quick bite or adult beverage.  I'll let the group vote and decide.

If you have already signed a waiver, please bring it with you. I'll have the waivers with me if you haven't.

Should be a fun and productive  project, one that helps restore  pride in our wonderful city.

See you there!