Think you know all about 1031 Exchange? THINK AGAIN!
1031 Exchange and Barstool Economics
Welcoming Tracey Wilson, VP, CES
• Think exchanges is a boring topic? Not This Class!
• New Capital Gains tax rates including 3.8% Surtax
• Surprise! There’s more than one tax: Calculate the gain and the pain of taxes on your investments
• Reverse exchanges
• Tax-deferred solution even if your 1031 fails…!
• Six Rules of doing a 1031 Exchange
• Owner Carry Notes & 1031’s
• New Rules for Vacation Homes
• Exit Strategies, or “How to get out of the 1031 game, tax free!”-
2014 Economic Forecast
• This is not your ordinary Economic Forecast!A look at the numbers in an easy-to-understand way
• Eye-opening charts and pictures
• Review of 2013 and a look forward in 2014
• Going beyond the numbers to help you draw useful conclusionsA surprising look at the long-term futureMajor events affecting our country’s economy
If you are a newbie and have never done a deal, this presentation is a “MUST SEE”.
If you are a seasoned investor, this captivating presentation will get you thinking about ways to Ramp Up your online presence!
*Following the presentation will be Networking Time, so bring your business cards and deals!*
Date and Time
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Open Networking: 6:00-6:30pm
Meeting Starts Promptly at 6:30pm
The Hampton Inn
205 Main Street, Grand Junction
$15.00 for non-members
Free for members
Free for first-time attendees
President of wCAREi
Check us out at www.wCAREi.com for updates
Tracey Wilson has over 13 years of investment banking experience with Credit Suisse First Boston in New York and Zurich, and later with Merrill Lynch in New York, Denver, and Hong Kong.