addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Out and About Waco Message Board › Thank you!

Thank you!

Tanisha
user 79891702
Hewitt, TX
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone for being in our Meetup group. Welcome to our new members! As we get ready for the new year, please email me some ideas for meet ups that you would like to attend. I would really like to offer a variety that at least everyone may be interested in one.

Dues: Thank you to Ms. L for bring to my attention that you are unable to pay your dues through the Meetup app. You will have to log into the full site to pay. Dues are $2 for a year.

I hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,
Tanisha