addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EAST BAY WALKERS Message Board › Angel Island

Angel Island

Mike
mikebarker54
Group Organizer
Concord, CA
Just a few reminders for those members planning on going to the 3/15/14 Angel Island Hike
It's More Challenging Than Our Average Walk
The perimeter trail is 5-miles and there are a few challenging hills. If you don't walk or hike regularly, this may not be the best event for you. I try not to ever discourage anyone, but I've been criticized in the past for not making people aware.
Walking Together
East Bay Walkers is an exercise group. If there are enough people, everyone usually has someone to walk with and talk to, but I can't guaranty that this will be the case at every event. Some of us do walk fast (although I've brought up the rear of the group on occasion).
Clothing
We never know what weather to expect so please dress in layers and be prepared for almost anything (cold, warmth, wind, rain, etc.).
If you're not planning on attending and you've put your name down for the event, please change your RSVP.
If you have questions about Angel Island, please use the comments section for this event.
Thanks for participating.
-Mike