addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Walkies! Bring the dog... Message Board › Canine Besotted in the City CONTINUES!!!

Canine Besotted in the City CONTINUES!!!

Tania S
user 85007662
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 1
Hello Fellow Dog Lovers!

I must confess, I don't actually own a pooch myself (moreso tend to borrow 1 or 2 from time to time) but had such a great time at the last Meetup, that I thought it completely unacceptable for this Group to no longer exist.

So I am very happy to continue Alison's good work and this brilliant group that she has created!

Stay tuned for further postings - I'll be putting up a selection of new and exciting Meetup get-togethers shortly. There are some awesome places around Wellington where we can get out and about with our four legged hairy ones, so watch this space!

I note Alison had scheduled a Meetup for tonight at Lyall Bay beach. I unfortunately can't make this (the AFL boys are in town), however encourage you to go along and catch up if you want to. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Tania
A former member
Post #: 2
Fantastic! Rocky and I are looking forward to some more meetups. smile
Barbara P.
user 74046872
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 3
Thanks Tania for taking over and therefore giving me and Lily the chance to finally make it to a meeting!
Love that photo!