addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Walkies! Bring the dog... Message Board › Evans Bay Exercise Park Meetup - Sunday 28th July @ 3pm

Evans Bay Exercise Park Meetup - Sunday 28th July @ 3pm

Tania S
user 85007662
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 5
Hi Folks,

I'm heading out of town for a couple of days and there is a slight chance I may not be back by 3pm on Sunday for our Meetup, but certainly hope to be. :-)

If I don't get back in time, that doesn't mean that our 5 fabulous pooches - QQ (Japanese Chin/Chihuahua X), Hendrix (Foxy/Jack Russell X), Abby (Bichon), Kite (Border Collie) and Voodoo (Chinese Crested X) can't all get together and have a wonderful time! The weather forecast is looking good, so it will be a great day for a gathering at Evans Bay.

In the event I'm not there, everyone usually just meets at the side gate to the dog exercise yard closest to the Greta Point Cafe. Your dogs will easily introduce themselves to each other and I'm sure the humans will too. :-) The takeaway coffee and hot chocolate from the cafe is good, and it's completely up to you (and the dogs) if you want to head on to Lyall Bay Beach afterwards for a romp along the sand.

Please get in touch with me with any questions or concerns and, if I don't see you there, have a lovely time and take some photos for me!

Cheers,
Tania
021 241 7737