addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington Stand Up Paddlers or WA SUP Message Board › how to enter to win a free 1hr board rental or even a lesson

how to enter to win a free 1hr board rental or even a lesson

Corey D.
user 14343668
Group Organizer
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 6

since you are all ready apart of my meet up group you are already entered to win but if you want a second Chance please go on and like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.c...­
And pass it on to friends and family to join the meet up group and to like my face book page the more people we get to like the page and join in the meet up group the more times i give things away. Let me know what every one thinks of this I hope every one will be stoked on this.

corey