Waves and inLab FIB-UPC will be hosting a free 2-day intensive Web3 dApp Workshop for Developers. The objective of this workshop is to bring together developers to learn about Web3 innovations and to program scalable and robust dApps and Smart Contracts. An official Waves certificate will be provided to all who have completed the 16-hour workshop.
Waves will be holding an introductory level hands-on Tech Workshop to build decentralized applications (dApps) on the Waves blockchain.
The dApp Workshop will cover:
– Learn about dApps (decentralized applications)
– Waves functionalities and tools (IDE, API, SDK)
– Write a Smart Contract
– Connect a dApp to the blockchain with a user interface
– Dive into security issues and learn how to use digital key storage
– Test your dApp
– Waves Labs: grant opportunities for developers
Location: UPC - Carrer de Badajoz, 73 (Poblenou)
Dates: July 15 & 16th
Time: 9h-18h (8 hours/day)
*We have limited space and all attendees must register & RSVP here: https://bit.ly/2IKin9T
Waves is the fastest blockchain platform with real-world solutions for end users, businesses and developers, whether they need to store or exchange tokens, trade swiftly and securely (DEX) or run fraud-proof business logic (Waves smart contracts).