addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WAY-FM's Christian Network Group! Message Board › Fall Faith Journey

Fall Faith Journey

Kathy A.
Kathy308
Wichita, KS
Post #: 1
Hi All, I am working on a Christian Women's Conference here in Wichita for Oct 2010. I am just in the getting sponsors stage now and getting speakers set. Figure on about 2500 women and this being an annual event. "Fall Faith Journey" is what it will be called. I would lOVE to visit with others who might be interested in this event. Blessings, Kathy Adkins