addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Women's Coding Collective - Boston Message Board › Looking for someone who enjoys writing, is witty, loves web development and

Looking for someone who enjoys writing, is witty, loves web development and wouldn't mind making some extra income.

Susan B.
susanBuck
Arlington, MA
Hello gang,

Apologies in advance for the group blast - I promise to not make a habit of it. :-)

I'm writing because WSW has been working on a new project and frankly, we're really excited about. It's called Codagogy, and it's an online platform for learning about web development.

Here's a Tweet from a student who's taking our HTML course right now:

We've been getting lots of feedback along the same lines: A) This is great! and B) When will you have more courses? :-)

Which brings me to the real purpose of this email: we need a hand with curriculum development! Specifically, we're looking for someone who is great with words, has sharp web development skills (not necessarily a pro, but definitely a fast learner) and believes in making fun things.

Compensation ranges between $300-$1200 per course, depending on the material involved. The work can be done whenever works best with your schedule.

If this sounds interesting, or you know someone who might be a good fit - please pass this along!

More info: http://codagogy.com/g...­

Thanks for your time!

Susan