addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Women's Coding Collective - Boston Message Board › Help, please. I need beta testers for a fitness website!

Help, please. I need beta testers for a fitness website!

Elizabeth
user 8381230
Arlington, MA
Post #: 1
Thanks for your time! I am about 2 weeks out from wrapping up development on a Fitness website and I am looking for some beta testers in the Boston area. Please go to FitYap.com and fill out your e-mail address, confirm it too and we will contact you in a few short weeks at that email addy with access to the test environment. Thanks in advance so much for your help and consideration! And thanks to Web Start for Women for teaching me some much needed skills along the way!

Here is a little blurb on what FitYap offers:

Whether you’re looking to find an afternoon Bikram yoga class, an experienced ice skating instructor or a local gym with an Olympic-sized swimming pool, FitYap is your one-stop destination for everything fitness. It’s where fitness lovers of all shapes and sizes get the latest information on premier workout facilities, classes and instructors in their area – with the click of a button. Utilizing advanced search capabilities designed to connect you with your ideal workout, you’ll find detailed, first-hand reviews of clubs and instructors, up-to-date class schedules, and much more, so you’ll be able to make informed decisions on where, when and how to get your ultimate workout close to home.

Are you a fitness instructor or gym owner? Then FitYap is for you too! Sign up today to use FitYap’s free scheduling and roster management tools to promote your services – as well as safely accept online payments from your customers. As you’ll see, the FitYap team is dedicated to connecting fitness fanatics with the leading facilities and instructors in their area. That way you can leave the heavy-lifting to us and focus on providing the best service possible while inspiring clients to reach and exceed their fitness goals.