addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Windy City Linux Users Group Message Board › Passes for LinuxCon Chicago

Passes for LinuxCon Chicago

Mike M.
mmccune
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
I just got this from Annie Leroux of the Linux Foundation. If you want to go to LinuxCon but can't afford to go, send me a note.
Hi Mike,

Thank you again for helping us promote the upcoming LinuxCon + CloudOpen North America 2014 Conference in Chicago thisAugust 20 - 22.  I have some exciting news to share with you: We're giving you and your meetup group 50 free networking passes to the event!

The networking pass would give access to:

• Keynotes
  • Continental Breakfast, Coffee Breaks and Lunch (new in 2014)
  • Two Evening Events - Booth Crawl/Opening Reception on Wednesday and the Closing Reception on Friday.
  • Some co-located events at no charge

To register for this FREE pass - click here and select "Attendee Networking Pass Registration" and enter code (email mjmccune@gmail.com for code).
If you have any questions, let me know. Looking forward to having you and your members at our event!
Best,Annie