Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to look us up.
The purpose of this group is to provide both a learning environment, and a forum to learn the basics of saving for the future, living debt free, and protecting from financial loss. We want to share everything we should have learned about money in high school... but didn't! We will not stop until we have impacted over 1,000,000 people to improve their financial lives.
We want to ensure the future long term success of our members, their families', and their children by fulfilling our commitments to our members.
We will create a community in which no one must live with financial stress.
Our Mission: Open Free Education for Everyone.
We are a community of people dedicated to improvement of our financial lives through education. We believe that the traditional financial industry is a 2 tier industry. People with a large number of assets, or savings are treated in a different class than people who save only $50 / month. Fundamentally, the traditional financial industry is sales focused, not people focused. We reject the idea of 2nd class people, or judging people based on the 0's behind their name.
We will value one another based on our character, not on our wealth.
Our commitment to you:
1) Our team will spend more time learning, and improving our skills and knowledge than we do teaching, in order to deliver not only the highest quality education, but also top quality leadership to this community.
2) We will provide top quality education from experienced, licensed, and trained financial professionals.
3) We will bridge the gap between education and action, by providing access to appropriate, licensed, and provincially regulated professionals and financial products.
4) We will never charge a member for our time, insight, or service rendered.
5) We will never sell a product at any group meeting. Ever! Period.
6) We will provide a safe environment free of judgement or criticism, where you can ask questions, and find answers, to deepen your understanding of how money works, and how you can improve your situation.
Character Before Compensation - We will value one another based on our character, not our wealth.
We Have A Right To Know - Everyone has a right to know and understand how money works. This education should be freely available for everyone.
Community of Safety - We provide a safe environment, free of judgement and criticism, where anyone may come and learn without any expectation or requirement to purchase a product or service.
We ask for your support by...
As a group, we are always looking to grow our members. We ask that participants of the group
Share our events on social media,
Comment on aspects of the meetings they enjoyed, and
Bring friends who they feel would enjoy our meetings.
Who Should I bring?
But maybe you know someone who has wished payday were here sooner?
Heard of someone disappointed because you've been paying a mortgage for 3 years, and haven't really gotten very far ahead?
Know someone who has had that twist in their gut when talking about saving money?
Or maybe you know someone who has been complaining about only getting 2% returns from their bank?
At the end of the day, we are looking for those who are looking for knowledge.
We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting,
The Wealth Architects Team