addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Web Folk of South London Message Board › Web Folk of South London (formerly SXSW London) meetup @ London Bridge

Web Folk of South London (formerly SXSW London) meetup @ London Bridge

Biggs
Biggsen
London, GB
Hello South Londoners!

SXSW London is now Web Folk of South London and we have a meetup coming up next week:

WFSL @ Katzenjammers, London Bridge

When: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 6:30 PM

Where: Katzenjammers
24 Southwark Street SE1 1TY
London

Celebrating the transformation of SXSW London into Web Folk of South London, I thought it would be appropriate to change venue too!

David Little had the lovely idea of trying out a german beer cellar by the name of Katzenjammers Bavarian Bierkeller (www.katzenjammers.co.uk­) on 24 Southwark Street. I did some diggin, it looks great, so let's do it!

Along with the usual sizzling web gossip and tech snarkle, we can have some real bavarian beer & sausage platters!

I'll be booking us tables for next week and get everything ready. If you want to join us and haven't RSVP'd yet, please do so ASAP so that I can book enough tables for us.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Take care,
Biggs

This Meetup repeats on the 3rd Wednesday of every month until September 14, 2010.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­