Register on Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/website-user-experience-tickets-24242254235)
Google defines User Experience (UX) as "the overall experience of a person using a product such as a website...especially in terms of how easy or pleasing it is to use".
- Is your website easy and pleasing to use?
- Are you visitors able to accomplish tasks with ease and leave with a positive experience?
- What are your options for improving website UX?
This event will help answer those questions.
We will discuss 3 elements of website UX:
• What makes for good website user experience, including mobile web
• How to evaluate your website UX and do basic user research
• What changes you can make to your website to enhance usability and UX
AGENDA & AUDIENCE
We begin at 6:30 with wine, beer, soda and light appetizers. Presentation at 7pm.
This event is focused on people who manage and build websites, as well as those interested in user experience.
Faz Besharatian, Instructor, General Assembly
Faz has been teaching with General Assembly since the first User Experience course in DC. He started his migration away from print design in 1996 and has been building digital experiences ever since. Throughout his design career Faz has worked for AARP, AOL, US Airways, USWeb/CKS, and others. Today he is an independent design consultant focused on product design for companies big and small.