|Sent on:||Friday, September 23, 2011 11:43 AM|
Base + Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only - No Sponsorship
Stable Work History
Leading Environmental Services Firm - Fast Growing - Highly Successful
A Senior Web Developer is responsible to create, build, and sustain business applications, utilizing the Microsoft technology stack exclusively, including proposing and implementing application designs considering performance, scalability, and sustainability, estimating effort needed to complete tasks, raising issues with requirements and technical implementation, and proactively seeking resolution.
· Accurately estimate effort needed to complete tasks.
· Raise issues with requirements and technical implementation and proactively seek resolution.
· Understand and apply object-oriented development techniques.
· Understand and apply standard software development patterns.
· Follow test-based development practices to ensure quality deliverables.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced project team using Agile project management techniques.
· Evaluate alternate solutions to technical problems in an ego-free environment to collaboratively determine the most appropriate outcome.
· Continuously improve personal skills with development technologies.
· Continuously improve understanding of business processes and functions.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· 5-7 years experience
· Required proficiency: VB.NET, SQL, ASP.NET, XAML, WCF, AJAX, JQuery, Silverlight
· Required architectures/patterns: SOA, OO Design, MVC, messaging
· Utilize Agile project management techniques.
· Must have an excellent understanding of these technologies and how to apply them successfully to create scalable, maintainable business applications
· Excellent communication skills within project team is essential to success
· Project Management skills
· BS/BA in computer science, math, or other engineering
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508)[masked]