Website Design & Development Meetup Group Message Board › Web Developer Opportunity
Linthicum Heights, MD
My name is Pam and I am a recruiter at TEKsystems, the countries largest IT staffing company. We have a local opportunity with one of our national clients that involves web development. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at (410)-981-7572 for more information.
Web UI Developer
Our client is the largest, global web-based payment web site that millions of people use every day.
Web UI Developers are responsible for leading software development projects around a number of our client services such as consumer, merchant, and support services. This role is located in San Francisco, CA or Baltimore, MD and members of this team will be responsible for building the next generation of our clients applications. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to implement complex business requirements into flexible, reusable components for new and exciting technology on a high-transaction/volume web-site.
They would Work directly with product managers, systems architects, and UI designers to produce prototypes, implementations, and maintenance of applications.
• Strong understanding of web development best practices, including cross-browser compatibility, accessibility, and coding standards
• Experience with Javascirpt frameworks such as Prototype, Dojo, or jQuery.
• Experience integrating from designers into JSF, ASP.NET or PHP frameworks.
• Fluent written communication and strong collaboration skills.
• Can clearly demonstrate factors transforming design “comps” (PSD, PNG) into html templates.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent required
• Experience integrating UI in Java SEAM/JSF frameworks.
• Experience with version control systems such as Subversion or CVS
• Experience with developing mobile applications.