addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston Web Design and Usability Meetup Message Board › Free book from Zappos, Web 2.0 style panels, SEO supplement

Free book from Zappos, Web 2.0 style panels, SEO supplement

Chen Sun with W.
user 12449910
Group Organizer
Houston, TX

What: Free book from Zappos, Web 2.0 style panels, SEO supplement

When: Friday, November 19, 2010 3:00 AM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Hi Designers,

Please allow me to introduce myself, the new Meetup Organizer, Chen Sun, owner of WebAndNet.com, a web strategic marketing company. WebAndNet outsources all our work, excepting strategy, so, we’re are, in a sense, the buyer on the web design side. As the buyer, I get to ask the dumb questions to design experts such as you.

May I first introduce a group format change to more of a Web 2.0 panel presentations? A group as this relies on its members, its sponsors, and its presenters to work well. Finding or becoming presenters is time-consuming, panel discussions will be easier. For example, as the dumb buyer, I may ask how to test for different browsers. Among our members, I’m sure we can find at least 3 people who can be panelists. So, won’t you consider proposing a topic for panels, be a panelists, or be a speaker?

The free Zappos book offer-- www.zapposinsights.com/main/culture-book/ . Hurry, before they're all gone.

Working on Search Engine Optimization for your clients? Get a member to supplement your work. You’ll create a more valuable website, earn a residual, and receive a non-compete agreement. For more information on SEO liaison advisors for web designers, contact www.WebAndNet.com , 713 771 1082.

WebAndNet.com, Houston Strategic Web Marketing
Chen.WebBIZcard.com­, a web invention prototype

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­