addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EDIBLE WEED WALKS and PLANT CLASSES Message Board › Medical properties for Virgina Creeper?

Medical properties for Virgina Creeper?

A former member
Post #: 23
I'm just curious if there are any? It's commonly mistaken for a poison ivy because it does cause rashes to some people. For me though I find it harmless and quite abundent. that's why I'm curious about if it has any healing medical properties.

Also anyone got any good Sassafras Tea Recipes that they've tried?