addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
cayla
user 78646402
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 2
Hi! I have just moved to Upper Hutt from Auckland and am keen to make some new friends. Does anyone want to go for a coffee or a wine? laughing
Gillian
user 75597572
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 1
Hey,

Welcome to the site! ;)

I moved over to Wellington from Scotland a few months ago and I would be up for a catching up for a coffee or wine if you let me know when you're free :)
cayla
user 78646402
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 3
Hi Gillian,

Thanks for the reply. I would love to meet up for a drink. I will work in with whenever you would like to meet up, I am super flexible at the moment! What did you move to Wellington for? smile
Gillian
user 75597572
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 2
I moved to Wellington for a working holiday so I'm the same as you, just trying to get out & meet new people & make friends.

Perfect. I'll drop you an email just now and we can sort something out ;)

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi girls,
If you want me to organise a coffee date "meetup" - let me know, and I can put it up on the site. We could do coffee dates with 4 people at a cool cafe somewhere. Just send me an email. Cheers Liz
cayla
user 78646402
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 4
Hi Liz,

A coffee date somewhere with a group would be lovely :)
Rebecca
user 39465332
Lower Hutt, NZ
Post #: 1
Hiya ladies, sounds great! I'm in the Lower Hutt area and I love coffee and wine. I work shift work so will be able to come to some events depending on my work shifts. I'm looking forward to participating in events smile