Feb 6, 2010 · 10:00 AM
This location is no longer available
Understanding Social Marketing: Demystified and Useful to the success of your business.
facebook, linkedin, twitter, emailmarkering, your website, blogs.
10:00am - 12:00 noon.
A FREE Seminar with 'how to' visuals you can take home with you to help you follow through on what you learned.
- Learn ways to maximize exposure of your website.
- Learn options and ways to mange your email marketing it newsletter.
- Learn to take advantage of facebook's free marketing potential wisely, efficiently and with success.
- Learn the difference between a public 'page' and a 'personal profile' and which would best suit your needs.
- Learn how to leverage facebook groups in concert with your 'page(s).'
- Learn how to setup facebook advertising for optimal keywords and targets, and how to track your investment's returns.
- Learn the distinct value of Linkedin vis-a-vis facebook and twitter, and which best suits your needs.
- Learn how communication can help us help each other build our offerings into stronger more sustainable businesses.
- Discuss how we can mutually support each other in building our networks.
Consulting for green, sustainability and wellness small businesses.
business strategy & marketing (internet & social).
~ Nature as Process, Process as Natural