Look for two werewolf meetup invitations for this weekend (Sat 4pm-2am & Sun 4pm-11pm). Come to one, or both!
Sunday is a special meet-up in honor of former member Nataliia Vynogradenko, who moved to Ukraine but is back in town for a visit and made a special request to play Werewolf with us for the short time she is here!
New to our meetup?
• Newbies and guests always welcome. No experience necessary. We will teach you how to play.
• RSVP to secure your spot and to get update emails.
• For your group discussion pleasure we have 3 rooms, each with a village of 8 - 15 people. We will have many games throughout the night with new villages starting whenever 12 - 15 new people show up or become available as players die off.
• Show up anytime between 4pm and 11pm. But show up before 10pm to avoid waiting for someone to answer the buzzer.
• Pantheon Systems is on 3rd floor at 717 California St.
• St. Mary's garage at 433 Kearny is close, not too expensive, and open 24-hrs. Montgomery is the closest Muni/BART station.
Rules for Keeping it Fun:
• No insults, condescending remarks, or calling a players choices “stupid”. Find other ways to persuade.
• Please don't kill anyone's good time by telling them how they should have played differently at the end of the game (unless they request feedback).
• Be aware if you are regularly interrupting people or dominating the conversation. Make sure everyone has equal time to speak and be heard if they want it, and no one gets ignored. (remind me of this one if I'm playing).
• It’s good to be silly, but try not to be obnoxious or make the game stall.
• Try not to talk near a game in progress if you are not playing. Even a few people talking quietly can be distracting.
Want to Moderate?:
• If you have never moderated before, you should try it some time. It will help you be a stronger player and will help the people who always moderate to be able to play more.
• In order to reduce wait times we want to try to keep things moving, so all villages will require a kill every day (first day is optional). Days should last no more than 10 minutes, plus extra time for defenses.
• And have some prepared villages for sizes 12-15 to reduce start up time.
Drinks and snacks:
Bringing snacks and drinks (including alcohol) to share is optional. Normally we plan a dinner order for delivery but this time we will play it by ear.
• Help to clean up some of the mess before you leave.