addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Westchester Rock Climbing Meet-up Group Message Board › Climbing, Wednesday March 19, 6pm onward

Climbing, Wednesday March 19, 6pm onward

Tai
Tai_Grosjean
South Salem, NY
Post #: 34
Hi all,

Once again, I'm looking for a climbing partner. Any takers? I can be at the gym around 6pm easily. I'll climb with whomever; if you don't know how to belay, be prepared to learn - I don't mind teaching, but I'd also like to climb as well. Kreestof, Kat, Andrew, Belle, Ana and Thelma can vouch for my attitude. smile

RSVP through this message or via regular email.

Thanks,

Tai
Tai
Tai_Grosjean
South Salem, NY
Post #: 39
Due to a complete lack of responses, I've decided to not bother going this evening. Thanks.

Tai