THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER RIDE. SKEGGS IS A TECHNICAL PARK WITH MANY VARIED TERRAIN FEATURES. THE PACE WILL BE SLOWER THAN THE TYPICAL INTERMEDIATE RIDE HOWEVER WE WILL AIM FOR MINIMAL BREAKS.
• Expect a 2-1/2 hour ride. No lunch stop but there will be opportunities to refuel.
• No restrooms on the trail/parking lot.
• Please be sure your bike is working properly. This is not a ride to have a slow tube leak or no brake pads.
• Bring proper gear (extra tube, master chain link, helmet, water and fuel).
• Slow down for hikers and yield to riders riding up.
• For safety reasons, organizer has the right to change your RSVP.