addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Western MA.ASH: Atheist - Secular - Humanist Message Board › Opinons On An Outdoor Venue For Next Saturday's Meet Up

Opinons On An Outdoor Venue For Next Saturday's Meet Up

A former member

Tomas has a great suggestion for having an outdoor/ picnic style Meet Up next Saturday. If the weather is bad we can meet at Shelburne Falls Coffee on Rt 9, as we did last time.

Everyone feel free to chime in with ideas ...shall we do for the Meeting on the 20th , or as an additional Meet Up?

What Say You ?
A former member
Post #: 1
I think it's a great idea! It seems like it would work well to do it for our normal Saturday meet-up unless the weather is bad. I could bring some delicious produce straight from the farm!
Kathryn B.
user 19134231
Belchertown, MA
Post #: 2

I'm open this Saturday. Could I catch a ride? The last time I went to Shelburne I got totally lost.

Tomas has a great suggestion for having an outdoor/ picnic style Meet Up next Saturday. If the weather is bad we can meet at Shelburne Falls Coffee on Rt 9, as we did last time.

Everyone feel free to chime in with ideas ...shall we do for the Meeting on the 20th , or as an additional Meet Up?

What Say You ?