Visit westonaprice.org/london (http://www.westonaprice.org/london) for details and to book tickets.
World Renowned Speakers
I'm proud to announce the UK's first annual Weston A Price Foundation Conference, taking place for one day on Sunday 21th March 2010. Prices and further details to be confirmed shortly.
Sally Fallon Morell, MA President & Founder of the Weston A. Price Foundation, an internationally acclaimed nutrition educator. Author of the best selling book: “Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats”.
Sir Julian Rose pioneering organic farmer, and renowned countryside and raw milk campaigner. Julian is chairing the event. Julian and Jadwiga Lopata will discuss campaign issues in Britain and across Europe. Jadwiga is Poland's top countryside campaigner. Jadwiga and Julian have campaigned successfully, amongst other things, for GMO-free Poland.
Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride, Founder of The Cambridge Nutrition Clinic, and author of Gut & Psychology Syndrome (GAPS) about her revolutionary nutrition program for mental & digestive wellness that she uses to treat disorders that include depression, autism, ADD, ADHD & schizophrenia.
Dr Barry Groves, author of Trick or Treat, the explosive book on why conventional “healthy diets” are ruining people’s lives and making food manufacturers and healthcare providers rich.
Stalls with information and books
Bar Raw Jersey cow, goat and buffalo milk, milkshakes and real ale.
Please join and share the facebook group: http://www.facebook.c... (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193937987636&index=1)
Lunch costs only £10. Please book one week in advance to guarantee your first choice.
- Free range chicken salad with sesame cucumber sauce (contains tahini, mustard, organic cider vinegar & mustard)
- Wild salmon with fresh Isle of Wight crab and celeriac salad
- Organic homemade falafel
- Three bean salad
- Lentil salad with roasted vegetables
- Rainbow salad with balsamic vinegar
- Mixed green salad (some home grown)
- Tomato and cucumber salad (garnished with homegrown spring onions)
- Raw British cheeses from Neil's Yard and homemade oat biscuits
- Cured meats (nitrite free).
- Sourdough Breads and homemade gluten free bread.
- Raw butter
- Can cater for specific diets on request.