addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Heather B
user 13354560
London, GB
Post #: 362
Does anyone know if the suppliers on this website e.g. Hurdlebrook, Hook And Son etc use GM feed for their animals? I didn't think about GM food in the past but I am becoming more conscious of it now.
Claire
user 47390302
London, GB
Post #: 82
I asked the 2 you mention above and both said they don't use GM feed
Heather B
user 13354560
London, GB
Post #: 363
Thank you Claire. I hope however that they focus on the animals being grass fed with minimal non grass supplements.