addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › Help save 100% grass-fed high welfare raw milk micro-dairy in Suffolk

Help save 100% grass-fed high welfare raw milk micro-dairy in Suffolk

Toni D.
user 114283252
London, GB
Post #: 1
My mate Fiona Provan is being made to relocate her #highestwelfare #grassfed #rawmilk micro-dairy & needs to rise £5k in 2 wks! I run an organic food company (Organic Ilford) and follow the GAPS/WAPF diet so I'm seriously into my raw milk and Fi's is the best I've found in the UK. Please help the amazing The Calf at Foot Dairy stay in business!

You won't find raw milk as creamy and delicious as this. Fiona Provan is the ultimate dairy woman. She puts her cows first, keeps the calves with their mothers & weans them over a period of 9 months, milks once a day, practices planned rotational grazing (and is a member of RegenAg and the Pasture Fed Livestock Association) so sequesters carbon as she farms, and bottles the milk immediately. Awesome stuff. Please support and share! http://www.crowdfunde...­