addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › woohoo! rotten teeth success story!

woohoo! rotten teeth success story!

A former member
Post #: 8
hi all
just wanted to share this because i am so impressed!

a few weeks ago my dentist informed me that my 15y/o daughter had some tooth decay. i was pretty shocked and upset because i have always been careful about her health - breast fed, homeopathy, no vaccines, organic food, no sweets, no fluoride...
her teeth have been fine all her life and suddenly, since the last check up 6 months ago, her teeth have started to rot around the gum line. of course, the dentist kind of rolled his eyes and said 'well, you don't use fluoride...' (probably thinking: 'what do you expect, you silly neglectful woman?') and then started asking if she eats sweets (which she doesn't) and explaining how the acids from the bacteria in her mouth cause the decay... he said we could stop the decay with fluoride mouthwash but they would never go back to normal.

so why would this happen now? the only changes i could think of were a) teenage hormones or b) we stopped taking CLO capsules a while ago (they just ran out and i never got round to getting more)

i instictively knew what the dentist said was rubbish so i started doing some research and came across ramiel nagel's website cure tooth decay

what a revelation!

anyway, nagel recommended sallon fallon and referred to WAP's work - which made absolutely sense to me (i have never trusted that low fat crap)
i started her back on the CLO (only cheap ones from holland and barrett) 2 weeks ago, she drank raw milk last week, has been eating raw cheeses, sourdough bread, and slathering butter on everything...
we also stopped using tooth paste (which contains glycerin, which prevents your teeth remineralising - it beggars belief doesn't it!!) and instead use homemade herbal tooth powder.

and lo and behold, after 2 weeks her top teeth, which were starting to decay, look completely normal and her bottom ones, which were quite bad, are 50-70% better!!

i was going to give it a month to see if it worked but i am absolutely amazed its been so quick.
anyway, you guys probably know all this stuff already, but i wanted to shout about it!

i have to say, i am continually appalled by the absolute rubbish churned out by the media, the food industry and the medical establishment... and also thank you for this website and for spreading the word!

caroline
A former member
Post #: 6
Well done - what's the herbal teeth powder?

Also, I've just noticed that the homeopathic tablets contain sucrose and lactose. Do you use something else? what?

Thanks,
Lorna
A former member
Post #: 9
hi lorna,
there are 2 recipes for tooth powder in ramiel nagel's book - we alternate them

herbal powder:
grind up together in a coffee grinder-
6 parts oak bark
6 parts comfrey
3 parts horsetail
1/2 part myrrh (actually recipe says 1 part lobelia but i couldn't get that)
1 part cloves
3 parts peppermint

peppermint powder:
3 Tbspn baking soda
1 tspn finely ground sea salt
5-10 drops peppermint essential oil

homeopathic pills are normally lactose but some are sucrose. you can also take remedies in an alcohol/water mixture, but sugar pills are not normally a problem as you usually only need a couple of pills every few months!

caroline
A former member
Post #: 7
Wow thanks for those! That first one sounds like a witches spell!! Do I need a cauldron too?! Where do you get the ingredients from?? I've not heard of Ramiel - what is his book about?

My girls are still small (1&3) and I tend to give them something homeopathic with every cold (pulsatilla or chamomile, or aconite witha fever) And at the moment, they go from one cold to another, and are getting through a few pillules each week! I should try and track down some alcohol mixes, then they'll be getting drunk in stead!!

Lorna
A former member
Post #: 10
you could try adding some eye of newt... works wonders!
i got the herbs from my local health shop in crouch end.

the book is called 'cure tooth decay' and is based on the work of weston a price and melvin page, a dentist who found that tooth decay is due to body chemistry imbalances. as i understand it, improper diet of refined carbs etc, causes fluctuations in blood sugar which upset the ratio of phosphorus to calcium. to restore the balance, calcium is drawn out of the teeth, thus weakening them and leading to tooth decay. So tooth decay is caused by sugar, not because of acid-producing bacteria in the mouth as dentists believe, but because it weakens the teeth internally. so eating a proper diet, as WAP found, remineralises the teeth (something my dentist told me was impossible). shockingly, remineralisation is inhibited by the fluoride + glycerin in tooth paste!!

you can get homeopathic remedies in alcohol (called 'medicating potencies' as they are used to medicate pills) from homeopathic pharmacies eg. helios in covent garden.
however, if your girls are getting repeated colds they probably need to see a homeopath for constitutional treatment to boost their immune systems.