addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wet Dog Adventures Message Board › renting campings gear

renting campings gear

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Mike,
Don't know if you remember me. Friend of Michelle's we paddled to the pier awhile back. I am planning a herbal focused camping trip in Feb. I have a number of folks who may need a tent. Wondering if you can rent a few if any needed. Let me know if a possiblility and costs. No hard numbers yet. Be well,
Bob
acuherbals@att.net
Carolina M.
user 3883127
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Post #: 64
Hey Bob,

I remember that paddle night. We had a blast taking you all to the pier and back. Anyway we do have some camping gear for rent. Let us know and we'll see if we can get your group some.

Thanks.

Carolina Mike