addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wet Dog Adventures Message Board › KAYAK WANTED

A former member
Post #: 2
My boyfriend and I are brand new to kayaking.
Luckily my girlfriend gave me her sea kayak but we are looking for an inexpensive beginning kayak for my boyfriend.

If anyone has any leads we would both really appreciate it.
Email me at or call me at 813-478-2697

We need it before the Shell Island campout!!!

Carolina M.
user 3883127
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Post #: 69
Hello Mindy,

Did you know Wet Dog Adventures is giving away a NEW Sea Kayak in our Raffle in June?

Become a Wet Dog Supporter and we'll put your name on a ticket for the Raffle. You also get many other benefits including a FREE kayak calendar, discounts at the Whistle Stop Grill and Bar in Safety Harbor, 50% off regular Kayak Trips, 50% off Paddle Fitness and kayak rentals outside of Wet Dog Trips.

It only costs:
$25 to have a chance at this great kayak drawing. Kayak is $1050 retail value.

You can put your name on multiple tickets, meaning yours and his.

Check out the About page for more info on prizes and other offers.

Thanks of your time.

Carolina Mike (group facilitator)
A former member
Post #: 30
kayak for sale. great light beginner kayak for less than 500 with all the needed stuff.
email me for pics