addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Whole Living Message Board › Meetup details changed: A taste of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction ( 5 weeks)

Meetup details changed: A taste of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction ( 5 weeks)

Group Organizer
Boston, MA
***Due to a low response to this meetup, and personal reasons that force me to go away early May, I need to cut this program short. It will now last 5, not 8 weeks. We will still cover the 5 skills taught in MBSR: Mindful Eating, The Body Scan, Sitting Meditation, Mindful Yoga and Walking Meditation. We will also have a weekend retreat in the fourth week of the program. The minimum suggested donation is now $50. Please register here to reserve your spot:­

I need min 4-5 people to run this group, so if you are interested, please do register by Thursday, March 31st, so we all know if the program will take place. Thank you.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Monday, April 4, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Art & Soul
91 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02141

RSVP limit: 17 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.