addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Rawlicious Raw Food, Vegan Meetup Message Board › I hope to gather at least 5 people for this meetup.

I hope to gather at least 5 people for this meetup.

Closed to new replies

This message board is read-only.

A former member
I hope to get more people for this meetup otherwise I would like to move it to the next week. I have visited Raw food restaurant in Los Feliz Village the "Cru" and liked it very much. Even my friend who are not a vegetarian was fighting for the last pieces?we shared everything. We can meet at Alcove or in the Vietnameese vegetarian on the Hillhurst.....I have not been there yet. I will announce location on Tuesday but might postpone this meetup for the next Wednesday to get more participants. Please any suggestions are welcome. Whoever like to contact me it is shupuwka@sbcglobal.net
Irina