addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Windy City Boarders Message Board › Indoor Skate park

Indoor Skate park

TJ
deadpool
Oak Park, IL
Post #: 110
Does anybody know if there are any indoor skate parks around Chicago during the winter.

If not, would you guys be interested in discussions on organizing one for both skateboards and inline?
I've been researching the idea for a while and I'd like some view on the idea.
Kirsten
KirstenML
Chicago, IL
Post #: 79
There's a heated parking garage at Millennium Park =)....But for me, I will completely switch from skating to snowboarding. I like my two seasons...
A former member
Post #: 18
this one is a bit of a stretch in tinley park, but this place has EVERYTHING. low/high rails, transitions, wall ride, boxes, and a bowl. "Krush Skate Park" right off the harlem exit on I-80. you need to pay to enter and sign a release form that says they're not responsible for your broken carcass, etc etc.

http://www.krushskate...­
TJ
deadpool
Oak Park, IL
Post #: 112
t "Krush Skate Park" you need to pay to enter and sign a release form that says they're not responsible for your broken carcass, etc etc.
http://www.krushskate...­

NOW That is what I have been looking for. A location for skating that is indoor. I have been trying to get a listing on one from months. This place needs to advertise more.

Would anyone be interested in doing a road trip to here?

The problem here is that this place is way to far outside of the city. Are there any locations or possible future locations in the city?
A former member
Post #: 5
Hey,
I skate Krush all the time, and will definitely be hitting it up a shit load in the winter- so, I'm always up for a trip out there. Also, Logan Square "Highway Park" might hold up in the winter. If you haven't been there; the park just opened up this spring and is located under 90/94 on Logan boulevard. It's been a decent park for rainy days and may be good in the winter as well.