addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Winery Travel Tours

Winery Travel Tours

Paul
BornOnJuly4th
Sterling, VA
Everyone,

I've added a couple of polls for the Virgina Wine Club regarding some of the upcoming trips that Allan and I had discussed taking the group on. These are longer trips of at least two weeks and would have a maximum of 4 days of wine tastings. We would spend the rest of the time exploring the country since most people will only visit these places once in their lifetime. The prices will definitely be higher than most of our regular trips and will end up in the $3000+ range.

We will be looking at South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and a wine-themed river cruise in Europe as some of the possibilities.

Please take the time and answer the polls so that we can gauge interest. This doesn't commit you to the trip. We just want to see if it will be worth our while to put the time and effort into starting to plan the trip.

http://www.meetup.com/wine-16/polls/­

Some of the other trips we have discussed are Argentina, Chile, and Italy. We're open to any and all suggestions so if there's some place you would like to explore with the group, please let me know.

You can comment on this post on the group's message board.

http://www.meetup.com/wine-16/messages/boards/­

Thanks...

Paul C.