addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Hotel for Charlottesville

Hotel for Charlottesville

Kirsten
Kirsten700
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 75
Here is a nice hotel that is affordable for those not staying in the B&B for the weekend but that still want to come down and join us! Hopefully you can double up and share the cost as well as all stay together!
If anyone else has other suggestions, feel free to post them: http://www.doubletree...­
Jamie
vindupissenlits
Sterling, VA
Post #: 172
Does anyone know if the hotel has other rooms??

I'm thinking about going... does anyone else want to look into staying somewhere else or see if Acorn has additional rooms?

I'll look into it further after I get back from OBX next week.

:-)

Jamie
Clyde
user 3966219
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 7
I am staying at the Fallen Oak B&B. It seems very nice and is only about 1.5 miles away from the Acorn Inn. They still had rooms left as of yesterday and, best of all, private bathrooms :-)