addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Updates and Looking for a Couple of Assistant Organizers

Updates and Looking for a Couple of Assistant Organizers

allan
user 2527911
Group Organizer
Leesburg, VA
Hi all --

I don't send out too many of these because they require thought and effort it is very hard to do that and drink :).

By now, most of you know that Leah is leaving the DC area and heading out to SF. She is going to be missed, make sure you take the time to thank for all the great events she has organized.

I'd like to find a replacement for Leah to organize events in the DC area. We have a lot of members that live/work in the city and Leah's happy hours have been a big hit.

If you think you have what it takes and want more details on how the system works drop me an email.

On the other side of the beltway Kirsten has been doing a great job coming up with events in Loudoun and, hopefully, she will continue to do so.

But, I would like a third orgnizer who lives/works in the Arlington/Alexandria area and would be willing to organize events in that area. Again, if you think you might be interested drop me an email and we can discuss.

We are getting ready to enter the wine tasting season...so you should see more tasting events coming up soon.

Thanks to all of you for making this group such a huge success and I hope we can continue to grow and attract such great people!

allan