addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Thanks for coming out last night & Skeet info

Thanks for coming out last night & Skeet info

A former member
Thanks to everyone who made it out last night.
It was great to meet you and you definitely brightened up my week. I had some requests for a repeat, so I'll put this on the books for December 4th.
Some of the guys were talking about wanting to go skeet shooting some time but didn't know a reasonably priced venue. My coworkers go all the time so I hit them up for more info
Bull Run charges per round, there is no charge to join. Its a ways out from DC, west on 66 to 28 but if you're into that sort of thing you can find more info and fees at http://www.nvrpa.org/...­

Have a wonderful week and I hope to see you again soon!