addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Spring Break YEAH!!

Spring Break YEAH!!

Cindy
user 6839314
Denver, CO
Post #: 12
Looking to get away from the cold weather? I have booked my timeshare in the Dominican Republic, all inclusive, food, drink (yes alcohol) and activities. It is a private resort about 15 miles from the Purerto Plata airport.
I know it's short notice but the place is booked for April 3 - 10. I'm hoping to have 2-3 fun people come and enjoy the sun. The group I went to Colorado with was awesome and would love to have another great group go and have a blast with.
Email me and I will provide you with details of the place and website.